Sunday, August 26, 2012

S A T S O P_title sequence

Satsop Trailer from James Reeves on Vimeo.

Using Maya, AE, & PS I made this test title sequence for our SATSOP 5.1 project.  I generally prefer to be behind the camera, but here I really enjoyed geeking out on some 3d design.  I really wish I could create more title sequences...in fact during the time of me working on the one above, I took a saturday to make this one below for some friends who have a web series "We Kill Em'".



NOTE: I did not pick the font used, you and me both think it looks stupid.  It looks like a font used in 1977 for a movie about a single parent mother raising her boy, who is turning 16 getting his first car & crashing it into an ice cream truck, and then the ice cream man hooks up with his mom...the end...yea...I don't like the font.

No comments:

Post a Comment