Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Max's Honda



This was just something fun we had been wanting to do.  Max's older Honda I find to be pretty cool.  My main focus with doing this besides just having fun is that I wanted to use my Pro-Mist filter on something with specular highlights in the sun, so I could get a little twinkle in the silvers.  It's a subtle look, as it's also adding a warm fuzzy feel.  Here in this little piece it really works, with the house, the wardrobe, the garage door debris & the of course the motorcycle not being in perfect shape.  I wanted to convey a warm twinkle glow (Haskell Wexler).  My friend Alan Certeza had also kindly given me a new lens, so it was also a chance to mess with that.  The gear break down...Canon 5d, Zenit 58mm/f2, Tiffen Black Pro Mist Warm 2, and a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment