Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Polaroids from Palm Bay skateboard park

I truly do love skateboarding.  Now residing in the central east coast of Florida state, Brevard County, Melbourne to be more specific.  I find myself again in a new town, skateboarding mostly alone, by myself.  There are two skateboard parks in my immediate area.  Satellite beach and McGriff (commonly referred to as Palm Bay.  Which is where these photos are taken).  I'm pretty used to skating alone.  I just get lost in my head, daydreaming, listening to music, and it generally feels like I'm just dancing.  Getting into a groove on my board, feeling 15 years old.  I truly do love skateboarding.  I'm so thankful to regain the ability to spend time with it, jumping, grinding, slashing, scraping, slapping, flipping, and yes...even bleeding.









No comments:

Post a Comment