Friday, January 18, 2013

Twinkle in your eye

I haven't posted in quite a while.  If you've been following me online at all, you've noticed a lot of posts with image grabs from maya.  I've just decided a while ago to dive more into motion graphics, so just a lot of experimenting.  Most of my fooling around has been with ncloth and just general destruction of polygons...which is fun!

reevesjames.blogspot.com from James Reeves on Vimeo.

Most of where I am learning stuff is pretty challenging actually.  Maya is not the nicest interface in the world and I've been back and forth with the program for the last few years.






Tonight, I'm pretty stoked on these diamonds.  I've started a new era of work in my life where I think these diamonds can find a home, hopefully....more on this to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment