Saturday, June 1, 2024

Exploration - Ethical Hacking

I'll post more about this in the coming months.  For right now I just wanted to somewhat document the process as I begin to learn and grow with it.  My hope is that there is noticeable growth, learning, positive experience, fun, and scratching itches from my early teen years that society would never have supported or understood to the level of which they do today.

Venturing back into the world of "hacking".
As mentioned, I'll make future posts explaining the Why & What of this later.

Above is my first raspberry pi 4 B 8gb RAM running Raspbian OS.  Wanting to learn linux and my way around the shell.  This case from Vilros seemed pretty cool with the RGB cooling fan and mount option to run a SATA SSD.  Found a site Hack The Box that gives you a virtual linux terminal to learn with.





Attracted to a few aspects of this, of course the hardware toys can not be ignored.  Things have gotten soon much cooler since 1993.  My first flipper zero with ESP32 dev board.  

No comments:

Post a Comment